unique songs written just for you
GIVE SOMEONE THEIR VERY OWN SONG!!
Sometimes words alone don't say everything you want to say. Sometimes you want to give a gift to the person who has everything. Sometimes you want to give something they'll remember forever.
The perfect solution to all three? Give them their very own song!
Notes From The Heart, started in 2016 as an answer to an overly-consumerist approach to holiday gift-giving, is now on offer all year round! From weddings & anniversaries, to tributes, inside jokes, favorite TV shows... the possibilities are endless. All it takes is a bit of information from you, and a little bit of time, and voilà! You will be hailed as Gift-Giver Supreme for your ingenious thoughtfulness.
TELL ME MORE!
Decide who you're giving to, and submit the form below with any information you'd like to include for consideration. General topic, specific details, genre suggestions; there's no such thing as too much information. I will take that information, write a song, and send it to you for approval. Once approved, I record the song in my home studio and send you a digital copy, along with a framed copy of the handwritten lyrics. Then you deliver it to the recipient however you choose!
Here's what YOU get:
- First listen to the final song before it's finished
- One 48-hour opportunity to offer feedback on anything that may need tweaking (after 48 hours, if no edits have been submitted, the song remains as is)
- A personalized delivery plan
- Bragging rights for having the best gift idea ever
Here's what THEY get:
- A framed and signed copy of the handwritten lyrics to their song
- A song that is at least 2 minutes in length
- A digital audio file of that song
HOW ABOUT SOME DETAILS
The cost of a song is $125. Payment can be made by PayPal, credit/debit card (Square), check (must clear before song is delivered), or cash (in-person only).
Here are a few more finer points**:
- I will not write songs that promote hate or intolerance.
- I will not write break-up songs.
- I will not employ excessive repetition, unless absolutely necessary for reasons I will explain on a case-by-case basis.
- In cases where multiple keyword/genre requests exist, I reserve the right to select one over any other, in service to the song.
- I reserve final approval/veto power.
- All songs are guaranteed 100% original.
** Everything in this process, for the most part, is negotiable. These are guidelines meant to help you in the decision-making process, but any particular matter can be addressed individually in a way that ensures happiness on all sides.